BSN Honors Program - Apply now for Fall 2018!
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM DIFFERENT?
- Be accepted directly into the Nursing Program at USCB as an entering Freshmen
- Live and study with other first year students who have also been accepted in the Nursing Program
- Be the first to live in a brand new "apartment style" housing in Beaufort
MINIMUM ADMISSION CRITERIA
- Complete a college preparatory high school curriculum
- High School Overall GPA ≥ 3.0
- Math and Science GPA ≥ 3.0
- SAT score ≥ 1100 – or – ACT ≥ 22
- Two letters of recommendation
- Evidence of honors, awards, volunteer or community service
- Personal Interview may be required
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the USCB online application here (http://www.uscb.edu/admissions/how-to-apply)
- Submit official ACT/SAT scores and official transcript(s) to the USCB Admissions Office
- Submit your essay, resume, letters of reference and any other supporting documents to email@example.com
DEADLINE TO APPLY –FEBRUARY 1, 2018
Information Sessions coming soon!