Evaluation of Transfer Credit

Currently enrolled students who earn credit at other regionally accredited institutions may request evaluation of these credits to determine any USCB equivalent courses.

How can I request evaluation of my transfer courses?

Send an official transcript to:

Transfer Evaluator

Office of the Registrar


One University Blvd, Bluffton, SC 29909

Unofficial or hand delivered official transcripts are not accepted.

NOTE: if you are a transfer student applying for USCB admission, you must send your transcript to the Admissions Office for evaluation.

For more information email transfereval@uscb.edu or call 843-208-8050.

How can I find out whether my courses will transfer?

A good starting point is to access the South Carolina Transfer and Articulation Center (SC TRAC) database.