Apply to USCB
We're excited you've discovered USCB.
Now is the time to take the next step toward your powerful future at USCB.
- Online—Create a student account, pay the $40 nonrefundable application fee with a credit card, and submit your application. This is the most efficient method for a quick decision. We recommend using Firefox or Google Chrome browsers to complete an application. Click here to access our tips for applying online.
- Print—Download and fill out the application, pay the $40 nonrefundable application fee by check or money order, and send both items to the Office of Admissions. Paper applications will take an additional two to four weeks to process.
Important Notice: Our system can only process one application per person for the same term to USCB. Do not apply more than once for the same semester.
- Freshmen students students must submit official test scores and official high school transcript.
- Transfer students must submit all previous post-secondary institutions. If student has less than 30 credit hours they must submit official test scores and official final high school transcript.
- The Office of Admissions will determine your acceptance status within two to four weeks after all documents and test scores have been received. Applicant status can be monitored on Self Service Carolina.
- Fall semester application deadline is July 1st
- Spring semester application deadline is December 1st
- Summer semester application deadline is May 1st
Contact the Office of Admissions
Phone (843) 208-8055
Fax (843) 208-8290
Mailing Office of Admissions