Apply to USCB
We're excited you've discovered USCB.
With more than 30 majors and programs of study and just as many clubs and organizations, the University of South Carolina Beaufort brings together quality academics and extracurricular activities in a setting that can't be beat.
Now is the time to take the next step toward your powerful future at USCB. Click here to access our tips for applying online. There are two easy ways to apply:
- Online—Create a student account, pay the $40 nonrefundable application fee with a credit card, and submit your application. This is the quickest process and we recommend using Firefox or Google Chrome browsers to complete the application.
- Print—Download and fill out the application, pay the $40 nonrefundable application fee by check or money order, and send both items to the Office of Admissions.
Next, submit your application, then have your official ACT/SAT scores and official transcript(s) sent to our Admissions Office.
The Office of Admissions will determine your acceptance status within two to four weeks.
- Accepted Student Day in April
- Fall semester application deadline is July 1st
- However, to ensure your spot in housing and a choice of summer orientation dates, your application must be submitted by May 1st.
- The Enrollment Deposit (Fall semester only) is due by May 1st or within 2 weeks of acceptance, if accepted after May 1st.
- Spring semester application deadline is December 1st
- Summer semester application deadline is May 1st