Bills for Summer 2017 will be available on Self Service Carolina on Tuesday, April 18th for registered students.
- Log onto my.sc.edu.
- Select the Account Information tab.
- Select Payment Gateway, and pay by:
- Credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa).
* Please note, there is a 2.5% convenience fee for the use of a credit or debit card.
- OR Electronic check
- There are no additional fees for paying online with the electronic check option
Please print and sign a copy of your tuition bill. Attach a check and mail to the address below. Mailed payments must be received 5 working days BEFORE the fee payment deadline. Please only mail personal checks, money orders, or cashier’s checks.
Attn: Bursar’s Office
1 University Blvd
Bluffton, SC 29909
If you have a balance due, you may pay by cash, personal check, or money order in the Bursar/ Cashier's Office at either campus. Please note that credit card payments are not accepted in the office.
Payment Plan Option
In order to sign up for the University's payment plan, the following guidelines must be met:
- No outstanding balance owed to the University.
- No returned checks with the University.
- Balance owed must be greater than $500 (after financial aid, scholarships, loans, etc. have been applied to the bill).
- Have not previously defaulted on a payment plan.
Summer 2017 Payment Plan
|First Payment - 25% of the balance + $75 set-up fee||Due April 19th - May 9th|
|Second Payment - 25% of the balance||Due May 10th|
|Third Payment - 25% of the balance||Due June 12th|
|Fourth Payment - 25% of the balance||Due July 10th|
To sign up for a payment plan, log onto Self Service Carolina (my.sc.edu) under Account Information, Payment Gateway, and select the Payment Plans tab at the top of the page. Be sure to pay attention to the check box, asking if you would like to set up automatic payments to be drafted on the day of the payment deadline.
If you don’t see the payment plan as an option through Self Service Carolina, please call the Cashier’s Office at (843) 208-8008 or (843) 521-3106, or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.