Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Services
As a higher education institution, we are dedicated to creating a healthy campus environment. Our campus is tobacco free and our campus wellness programs encourage healthy habits by providing an on-campus services including employee workshops and access to our new Sand Shark Recreation Center.
The Deer Oaks Employee Assistance Program is a free service provided for you and your dependents by the University. This program offers a wide variety of counseling, referral and consultation services, which are all designed to assist you and your family in resolving work/life issues in order to live happier, healthier, more balanced lives. These services are completely confidential and can be easily accessed by calling the toll-free Helpline at 1-866-327-2400. Call centers are available 24/7. Deer Oaks EAP is a resource you can trust.
Free Services Include:
- Legal & Financial Consultation - for more information,click here.
- Parents at Work (PAW) Program
- Disaster Assistance Program
- Find-Now Child and Elder Care Program
- Take The High Road – EAP is concerned about the safety of its EAP participants. This is aimed towards incapacitated drivers and offers taxi service.
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Referrals and Community Resources
- Work/Life Services
- Tele-Language Services – ability to translate any document or provide therapy in a language other than English, if requested.
- To view the fact sheet on the above free services and what they mean, click here.
- Visit EAP's website at www.deeroaks.com and take advantage of this unique offer.