Email on Your Mobile Device
All students, faculty and staff have the ability to set up their USCB email account on their mobile device using Microsoft Exchange. This will allow you to check, send and reply to emails no matter where you are!
Mobile Device Requirements:
One of the following devices is recommended:
- Android OS phone
- Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Google phone
- Windows mobile phone
- Kindle Fire
***Internet access (if you do not have a data plan that includes internet/email, you can use your phone's wi-fi feature to access email, but you must first connect to a wireless network)
How Do I Get Started:
- To set up your email on your phone you must first know your username and password. If you do not know or have forgotten your email password you can get it reset by visiting here.
- Enter your email address and password in the email account information on your mobile device (step by step instructions can be found in the tutorials below)
How do I set up email on Android Phone or Tablet?
1. From the Applications menu, select Email (or Mail on some versions of Android).
2. Type your full email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org and select Next.
3. Select Exchange account (or Exchange ActiveSync on some versions of Android)
4. Enter the following information:
A. Domain/Username - Enter your full email address. Leave the Domain blank.
B. Password - Enter your Network Username password.
C. Exchange Server - Enter outlook.office365.com for the server.
5. Select Next. Your phone will verify the settings.
6. Choose the desired Account Options and select Next.
7. Type a name for the account and the name you want displayed when you send email to others.
8. Select Done.
How do I set up email on Apple iOS - iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch?
1. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
2. Tap Microsoft Exchange.
3. Enter your full email address, e.g. email@example.com.
4. Enter your Network Username password.
5. Enter a description.
6. Press Next. The system will find the settings needed to set up your account. If the system cannot find the settings, you may need to manually enter the server - outlook.office365.com.
7. Choose which content you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes.
8. Press Save.