Tegrity Help for Students
Features for Students
Much more than simple viewing of a recording, Tegrity lets students search and bookmark content, take notes, and collaborate with instructors and fellow classmates in order to make learning incredibly efficient.
- View your instructor’s recordings
- Bookmarking: How and Why
- Use Tegrity on your Android Device
- Use Tegrity on your iPhone, iTouch or iPad
- Find what version of the Tegrity recorder you are using
- Install Tegrity Download manager on a Mac
- Install Tegrity Download manager on a PC
- Download mp3 files
- Upload Video File on a Mac
- Re-Install Tegrity Recorder for PC
- Download and playback a recording on a PC
- Generate a Connection Code
- Exit full screen view when viewing a recording
- View a recording starting from a specific chapter
- Subscribe to an RSS feed
- Watch class recordings on your mobile phone
- Download and playback a recording on a Mac
- Search for specific content
- Manage the Recording Queue (for PC)
- Reorder recordings
- View a webcast recording
- Uninstall the Tegrity Recorder (PC)
- Get Support
- Enroll in a Tegrity course
- Subscribe to a Video Podcast
- Test and Adjust Your Audio Level (on PC)
- Upload a Recording (PC)
- Get Help
- Install Mac Recorder
- Upload a Recording on a PC
- Upload Video File on a PC
- Subscribe to Podcasts and RSS feeds
- Create a Student Recording (PC)
- Monitor the Tegrity upload queue (PC)
- Install Recorder (Windows)
- Cleanly Remove and Reinstall the Tegrity Recorder (Windows)
- Uninstall Tegrity Recorder for Mac
- Clear the Browser History
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) browser security settings
- Do I have to be online to capture a recording?
- What are the requirements for creating a recording?
- Guide to Tegrity icons
- What portable MP3 players can I use with Tegrity?
- Can slides be printed?
- Test my computer for playback (diagnostics)
- Recording statuses – what do they mean?
- Why can’t playback speed be increased on a Mac?
- Firefox (Mozilla) browser settings for PC playback
- Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Can I view a recording live?
- Can I view recordings offline?
- What do I do if my course does not appear in the class list?
- Requirements for Remote Test Proctoring
- Why doesn’t Tegrity directly record the audio when I playback a YouTube video?
- What are the requirements for viewing a Tegrity recording?
- Can I delete a bookmark?
- Can Student-Created Recordings be Deleted?
- Enhanced Keyboard Navigation
- Visual guide to My Tegrity homepage
- Visual guide to Tegrity Viewer
- A required privilege is not held by the client error
- MSVCR120.dll is missing error
- What to do if video or web camera is not working with Tegrity?
- What to do if no audio during playback of Tegrity recording.
- Check if a video device or camcorder is WDM compatible
- What to do if you can’t view recordings on a Mac
- What to do if podcasts are disappearing from iTunes
- What to do if no video displayed during playback
- Session protected by DRM, not authorized to play
- I’m having trouble with playback buffering
- Mac Recorder Crash
- Recording will not play when using Safari 7
All Student Articles