Each semester, OLLI at USCB issues a curriculum guide containing all courses being offered that term. This guide is available to OLLI members and non-members alike, although only OLLI members may take courses.
Our current Curriculum Guide covers Fall 2018, running September 17 through December
7. REGISTRATION will begin on September 11th and will run through the term.
On-line registration is the fastest, more efficient way to register.
Click here to register online (starting September 11), renew your membership, or pay any vendor fees.
You may obtain/view the Guide in several ways:
- Visit any one of the OLLI office locations and pick up a copy
- Contact any OLLI office and we will mail you a copy
- Sort classes by region, instructor, category by clicking here
- View the online version of the guide here (coming soon)
On-line Registration Tip:
Online registration help video coming soon...
Contact an OLLI office at 843-208-8247 (Bluffton), 843-521-4113 (Beaufort) or 843-208-8239(Hilton Head Island)
OLLI Summer Hours, June-August: Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.