All USC-system official transcripts are issued by the Columbia campus Registrar's Office (USCCRO); click here for requests and other information. You may print a copy of your unofficial transcript via Self Service Carolina.
Please note the following:
- USCCRO will not accept faxed or emailed requests.
- USCCRO will not accept requests mailed to their office with credit card information included for payment. Mailed-in requests must include check/money order payable to USC for payment.
- USCCRO will not use credit card information to process special mail handling (FedEx, Express, etc..). Students will be able to purchase online directly from Federal Express and attach shipping labels with their mailed in request or with their Parchment order.
- USCCRO will accept credit card payment for students who walk in to their office to make a request.
- Credit cards are accepted for payment if the order is made online through Self Service Carolina or directly through Parchment (AVOW).