We are excited that you will be living with us at USCB! We are sure to become your home away from home. Please click the Move-In Guide that pertains to you below for helpful information.
|Freshman Student Move In Guide click here|
|Transfer/Returning Student Move In Guide click here|
Living in a new living space away from home is stressful to begin with, especially when you take into consideration that you'll be sharing your apartment with several other people! For many, finding the right roommates can be a daunting process. Keeping an open mind will make the process as stress free as possible.
Take a look at our tools below to help aid in finding a roommate, help reflect on what it takes to be a good roommate, and how to resolve any potential roommate conflicts.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January 15th - Fall 2016 Housing Application Available
- April 15th - Priority Deadline to be guaranteed a single room
- June 1st - Last day to cancel housing application and receive $100 application fee refund
- August 10th by 5pm - Deadline for tuition and fees to be paid to avoid being dropped from classes
- August 13th - Last day to cancel housing application without any penalties (no refunds available). Any application cancellations after this date will be charged a 25% cancellation fee
- August 14th beginning at 8:30am - MOVE IN DAY!
- August 15th - August 21st - Welcome Week Activities
- August 18th - First day of classes!
- January 15th - Returning Fall Housing Applications Available
- March 31st by 5pm - Returning upperclass applications due to be eligible for a lottery number for Room Selection
- April 4th - First day of Room Selection
- June 1st - Last day to cancel housing application without any penalties (no refunds available). Any application cancellations after this date will be charged a 25% cancellation fee
- August 14th beginning at 1pm - MOVE IN DAY!