Career Compass Squad
As a Career Compass Squad member you will be responsible for:
- Making announcements in all courses you are enrolled in to promote specific Career Services events
- Volunteering alongside the Director of Career Services to help plan, organize and execute the Career Fair, Job Fair, the Major Minor Exploration Fair and other Career Services events
- Interacting with employers and staff members during Career Services Job and Career Fairs, and additional programming
- Assisting in the development of Career Services programs for residence halls, clubs, and organizations
- Creating marketing outreach and initiatives to educate the student body on Career Services events
- Attending (4) Career Services workshops in the Academic School Year
To learn more about the Career Compass Squad contact
Leta Salazar firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are due Friday, September 30, 2016.
Interview scheduling will begin Monday October 3, 2016.