Submit a Request for a Presentation
Looking for topics and presenters for your next class or meeting?
Career Services would appreciate the opportunity to present to your class or organization, and are prepared to cover a variety of topics. Possible presentations include:
- Career Services overview
- Choosing a major
- Career options for specific majors
- Selecting a graduate school and completing the application process
- Job search techniques
- Writing and perfecting your resume
- Preparing for interviews
- Planning for the Career Fair
- Building your resume with internships, volunteering, and part-time jobs
- Finding part-time jobs on or off campus
Topics may be combined, or we can work with you to develop a specific program for your group. Most of these presentations require a minimum of one half hour to one hour. A minimum of 2 weeks advance notice is required.